Thursday, August 6, 2009

Some Call It A Flophouse


Animal lovers will agree that we are not popular with all our two-legged friends. They tolerate, but don't condone, our devotion to our four-footed family. Over the years I have heard many comments about my beloved boarders. They may sound familiar. One of my favorite comments comes from a friend who described my home as a flophouse for dogs. Now we know that such an establishment sometimes shelters those that society shuns or those who shun society. Knowing that, I am quite happy to share this flophouse with some friends who you will meet in the coming blogs. Some are no longer with me, but remain forever in a past enriched by their presence.
Beyond introducing these friends to you, I will explore a lifetime with animals. Won't you join me on this journey with pictures, memories, and thoughts about your special friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment